3157 – AC Grounding HiTester
The Hioki 3157 is an AC ground bond tester designed for protection circuit testing of a wide range of electrical equipment, including industrial machinery, medical equipment, and measuring instruments using a constant current system, enabling it to provide stable output current.
- Easily perform protective continuity testing in compliance with international safety standards and laws (*1).
- Feedback control system that is capable of applying a stable current even with a fluctuating load.
- Soft-start function that checks the connection to the device under test before applying the current.
- Protective continuity resistance measurement for medical devices and general electrical devices
- HGround connectivity testing when installing electrical machine tools and distribution panels
- Testing of protective grounding and isopotential grounding work for medical equipment
- Evaluation of contact status using large currents