3280-10F – AC Clamp Meter (Average rectified)
3280-70F – 3280-10F, CT6280 bundled model
Hioki clamp meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’ s expertise in current sensing technology. The 3280-10F is an average rectifying 1000A AC clamp meter that features a broad operating temperature range of -25°C to 65°C, thin and compact clamp core and optional flexible current sensor that you can attach to let you get into the tightest spots.
- Measure the fundamental waveform component using the average rectified method.
- Expanded -25°C to 65°C operating temperature range.
- Connect the CT6280 flexible sensor to measure up to 4199 A in thick or paired wires.
- Drop proof design withstands drop from a height of 1 meter.
- CAT IV 300 V (Current), CAT III 600 V (Current)
- CAT III 300 V (Voltage), CAT II 600 V (Voltage)