CM3281 – AC Clamp Meter (Average rectified)
Hioki clamp meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’ s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM3281 is an average rectified 2000 A AC clamp meter that features a broad operating temperature range of -25°C to 65°C, thin and compact clamp core and optional flexible current sensor that you can attach to let you get into the tightest spots.
- AC only, measure up to 2000 A AC
- -25°C to 65°C operating temperature range
- Also measure resistance, continuity, AC and DC voltage
- Optional flexible current sensor CT6280 is available.
- CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V