CM4373-50 – AC/DC Clamp Meter
Hioki clamp meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4373-50 is a 2000 A True RMS clamp meter that features stronger jaws, IP54 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in tough situations including the development, repair, and maintenance of equipment and devices such as electric vehicles. Additionally, the high-voltage DC measurement capability of up to 2000 V (*1) is ideal for the clamp maintenance inspections of electrical and solar power equipment.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V. When using P2000: CAT III 2000 V, CAT IV 1000 V
- Measure DC voltages of up to 2000 V (*1) for open voltage inspections of solar panels
- Simultaneously measure inrush current in RMS and crest values
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross or to an Excel® file (*2)
- Harmonic analysis from 1st to 30th order with GENNECT Cross (*2)
- Automatic AC/DC function helps boost work efficiency
*1:When using the optional DC High Voltage Probe P2000. The clamp meter itself is capable of measuring up to 1000 V DC.
*2:Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary.