CT6841A – AC/DC Current Probe
Hioki’s clamp type AC/DC current sensors can be connected directly to Hioki Power Analyzers and Memory HiCorders. Also, it can be connected to Power Meters, Oscilloscopes, DMMs, etc. by using an optional sensor unit.
Use with an instrument with a high input impedance of 1 MΩ or higher.
- Ideal for use in environmental testing with broad -40°C to 85°C temperature range.
- High precision with a clamp-type design, ±0.3% amplitude accuracy, ±0.1° phase accuracy.
- Wide-bandwidth DC to 1 MHz.
- Single-handed operation and robust locking mechanism.
- Reduced effects from magnetic fields, conductor position, and noise from nearby wires.
- For EV/HEV battery charge and discharge efficiency measurement and inverter and power conditioner conversion efficiency evaluation.