CT6862-05 – AC/DC Current Sensor, 50 A AC/DC, ME15W terminal
Hioki pass-through AC/DC current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power meters, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6862 is a DC to 1 MHz/50 A sensor, and this is ideal for capturing current signals from switching power supplies, inverters, power conditioners, etc.
Use with an instrument with a high input impedance of 1 MΩ or higher.
- Super high precision, ±0.05% amplitude accuracy, ±0.2° phase accuracy
- Wide-bandwidth DC to 1MHz excellent frequency characteristics
- Applications in the fields of electric and hybrid electric vehicles
- Wide operating temperature range (-30°C to 85°C) fit for automobile applications
- Ideal for evaluation of solar power generation and fuel cells to measure battery charge and discharge and the secondary side of inverters
- For observing waveforms to be used with the oscilloscopes or Memory HiCorders (use with SENSOR UNIT)
- CAT III 1000 V