CT6875A – AC/DC Current Sensor. Cable length: 3 m (9.84 ft.)
CT6875A-1 – AC/DC Current Sensor. Cable length: 10 m (32.81 ft.)
Hioki’s pass-through type AC/DC current sensors can be connected directly to Hioki Power Analyzers and Memory HiCorders. Also, it can be connected to Power Meters, Oscilloscopes, DMMs, etc. by using an optional sensor unit.
The CT6875A has a frequency bandwidth of DC to 2 MHz (Model CT6875A-1 is DC to 1.5 MHz) and a rated current of 500 A. It is used for R&D, quality evaluation, manufacturing, and maintenance in markets such as wireless charging systems, inverter motors for industrial equipment, power conditioners for PV, and quick charging facilities for EVs.
Use with an instrument with a high input impedance of 1 MΩ or higher.
- High accuracy (amplitude): [DC]±0.048 %, [50 Hz/60 Hz]±0.048 %
- High accuracy (phase): [50 Hz/60 Hz]±0.08°
- Strengthened shield improves noise resistance to accurately measure current buried in noise
- Flat frequency characteristics and CMRR performance to achieve high accuracy measurement
- More enhanced environmental resistance performance than ever before with operating temperature range of -40 to 85°C
- Good frequency characteristics over wide band of DC to 2 MHz (amplitude) and DC to 1 MHz (phase)
- Ideal for advanced fields such as photovoltaics and fuel cells to evaluate the charge / discharge of batteries and secondary side of inverters
- Connect with oscilloscopes or Hioki Memory HiCorders (using SENSOR UNIT) to monitor waveforms