CT6904A-2 – AC/DC Current Sensor, Build-to-order, Cable length: 3 m (9.84 ft.)
CT6904A-3 – AC/DC Current Sensor , Build-to-order, Cable length: 10 m (32.81 ft.)
Hioki’s pass-through type AC/DC current sensors can be connected directly to Hioki Power Analyzers and Memory HiCorders. Also, it can be connected to Power Meters, Oscilloscopes, DMMs, etc. by using an optional sensor unit.
The CT6904A-2 has a frequency bandwidth of DC to 4 MHz (Model CT6904A-3 is DC to 2 MHz) and a rated current of 800 A. It is used in research and development fields such as loss measurement of high-frequency reactors, wireless charging systems, and EV inverter motors.
Use with an instrument with a high input impedance of 1 MΩ or higher.
- Super high accuracy (amplitude): [DC]±0.039%, [50 Hz/60 Hz]±0.034 %
- Super high accuracy (phase): [50 Hz/60 Hz]±0.08°
- 800 A (rms) rated for measurement of large currents
- CT6904A-2: DC to 4 MHz (±3 dB), CT6904A-3: DC to 2 MHz (±3 dB) wide measurement frequency range
- 120 dB (100 kHz) high Common-Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- ±0.072% power accuracy in combination with the Hioki Power Analyzer PW8001 (When using U7005)