CT7046 – AC Flexible Current Sensor, 6000 A, φ254 mm (10.00 in)
CT7045 – AC Flexible Current Sensor, 6000 A, φ180 mm (7.09 in)
CT7044 – AC Flexible Current Sensor, 6000 A, φ100 mm (3.94 in)
Note: CT7040 series cannot be used alone. Use with the Display Unit CM7290, CM7291 to connect with Data Loggers and Memory HiCorders. When used in combination with CM7290 or CM7291, the frequency band of current display and waveform output becomes narrow. CT7046, CT7045, and CT7044 are a flexible current sensor for measuring large currents. It is not suitable for measuring minute current such as leakage current.
Hioki clamp sensors are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CT7040 Series compromise of 600A/6000A AC flexible current sensors in three different loop sizes that pair with the detachable Display Unit to measure large currents in crowded wiring and confined spaces.
- Thinner cables are easier to use in confined spaces and with complicated wiring
- Supports large current measurements up to 6000 A
- Wide 10 Hz to 50 kHz band with excellent frequency characteristics
- Choose from three conductor diameter sizes
- Ideal for site inspections by using detachable Display Unit
- Four output formats to output data to loggers or other devices (via Display Unit): WAVE, RMS, PEAK, Hz
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V