CM7291 – Display Unit with Bluetooth (For the CT7000 series)
Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM7291 is the wireless receiving/display and output unit for the CT7600 and CT7700 AC/DC Current Sensor series, creating a standalone clamp meter for field use or enabling waveform signals to be output to a Hioki memory recorder or logger for further analysis.
- Send measured values to a smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Use the GENNECT Cross dedicated app to display and review measured values and waveforms in real time.
- Simultaneous dual display of the measured values, frequency, and output rate.
- Four output formats to output data to loggers or other devices (via Display Unit).
- Power supply and signal output for Current Sensor CT7000 series.
- Supports AC adapter, AA alkaline batteries, and external power supply