IM3570 – Impedance Analyzer
Hioki LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers range from 1mHz to 3GHz devices to suit a wide range of applications in the testing of electronic components. The IM3570 is ideal for use in applications requiring low-ESR measurement on the order of several milliohms, for example testing of functional polymer capacitors, due to its superior low-impedance repeatability.
- LCR measurement, DCR measurement, sweep measurement, continuous measurement and high-speed testing achieved with one instrument
- High-speed testing, achieving maximum speeds of 1.5ms (1 kHz) and 0.5ms (100kHz) in LCR mode
- High-accuracy measurements, basic accuracy of Z parameter: ? 0.08%
- Perfect impedance analyzer for testing the resonance characteristics of piezoelectric elements, C-D and low ESR measurement of functional polymer capacitors, DCR and L-Q measurement of inductors (coils and transformers)
- Perform frequency sweeps, level sweeps, and time interval measurements in analyzer mode