IR4056-20 – Economic model
IR4056-21 – Economic model, Not CE marked
Hioki insulation testers or megohmmeters feature all-in-one designs including built-in rugged cases and test lead storage compartments. The IR4056 is a 5-range, 50V to 1000V digital insulation resistance tester with efficient functions and features to help shorten work time associated with field insulation testing.
- 5-range testing voltage of 50 V/100 MΩ to 1000 V/4000 MΩ.
- Stable & medium-speed digital readings, 0.8 second response time of PASS/ FAIL decisions.
- Drop proof onto concrete from 1m (3.28 feet)’
- Bright LED, luminous LCD, test lead with bright LED lamp to illuminate near hand (Also available in the IR4056-21)
- Continuity check via 200 mA testing.
- Built in AC/DC voltage meter, useful for testing solar power generation systems and electric vehicles.
- CAT III 600 V