IR4057-50 – Insulation Tester
Hioki insulation testers or megohmmeters feature all-in-one designs including built-in rugged cases and test lead storage compartments. The IR4057-50 is a 5-range, 50 V to 1000 V digital insulation resistance tester with bargraph, and delivers efficient functions and features to help shorten work time associated with field insulation testing.
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross or to an Excel® file. (Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary).
- 5-range testing voltage of 50 V/100 MΩ to 1000 V/4000 MΩ.
- Digital bar graph.
- Stable & high-speed digital readings, 0.3 second response time for PASS/ FAIL decisions.
- Drop proof onto concrete from 1m (3.28 feet).
- Bright LED, luminous LCD, test lead with bright LED lamp to illuminate near hand (Option L9788-11 or L9788-10).
- Continuity check via 200 mA testing.
- Built in AC/DC voltage meter, useful for testing solar power generation systems and electric vehicles.
- CAT III 600 V