MR8741 – Memory HiCorder
The MR8741 is rack-mountable data acquisition systems that deliver high-speed, multi-channel measurements over maximum of 16 channels. The MR8990 DVM module is a 2-channel input unit for the MR8741 for measuring minute fluctuations in output from sensors in automobiles and other equipment and voltage fluctuations in devices such as batteries at high levels of precision and resolution.
And use with the Arbitrary waveform generator module U8793, create a function generator, arbitrary waveform generator, and waveform measurement in a single device.
- Introducing the DVM Unit MR8990 with high 24-bit resolution! Perform high-speed, high-accuracy measurement without going through a scanner.
- Support for multi-channel measurement (MR8741: up to 16 ch)
- Isolated input (between input channels; input-to-chassis isolation: maximum input-to-ground rated voltage of 300 V AC/DC)
- High-speed sampling (max. 20 MS/s)
- Ideal for rack-mounting (4U height/within 180 mm; display-less, box-type design)
- Display waveforms and make settings on a DVI-D connected monitor and mouse
- Remote measurement via LAN using control commands from a PC