PD3259-50 – Digital Phase Detector
Hioki’s non-contact voltage detection and measurement technology places efficiency and safety as priority considerations with the goal of protecting customers that need to conduct on-site electrical work as part of renovations and expansions of manufacturing plants and buildings.
The PD3259-50 Digital Phase Detector lets you to measure three-phase voltage and detect phase sequence simultaneously by just clipping onto covered cables, ensuring absolutely no contact with metal parts for maximum safety.
CAT IV 600 V
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross or to an Excel® file. (Wireless Adapter Z3210 is necessary)
- Available to check the unbalance rate and vector diagram in our free app GENNECT Cross
- World’s first non-metallic contact voltage detection and testing
- Simply clip onto wire insulation
- Phase detection check and line-to-line voltage inspection at the same time
- Easy and intuitive phase detection check with backlight and buzzer
- Ideal for work certification photos, offering simultaneous display of phase sequence and 3-phase voltage