PW3335 Power Meter – Built-in LAN, RS-232C
PW3335-01 Power Meter – Built-in LAN, GP-IB
PW3335-02 Power Meter – Built-in LAN, RS-232C, D/A output
PW3335-03 Power Meter – Built-in LAN, RS-232C, external sensor terminal
PW3335-04 Power Meter – Built-in LAN, RS-232C, GP-IB, D/A output, external sensor terminal
Hioki benchtop power meters and power analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PW3335 delivers high measurement accuracy and handles currents with higher crest values in lower current ranges (i.e., high crest factors) while minimizing the effects of power factor to greatly help reduce power measurement uncertainty, especially critical when the measured standby power is at μA levels.
- Compatible with the SPECpower® (*1) benchmark for server power consumption
- High-precision ±0.1% basic accuracy (*2)
- Wide 1mA to 20A measurement range, max. continuous input of 30 A
- Wide frequency bandwidth of 0.1 Hz to 100 kHz or DC
- Measure harmonic and standby power consumption according to IEC62301
- Achieve superior accuracy even with a low power factor for no-load testing of transformers and motors
- Synchronized control using up to 8 instruments
- Built-in external sensor input terminals to measure up to 5000 A AC (PW3335-03, PW3335-04 only)
- Send measured values to Hioki data loggers using a Bluetooth® wireless technology compatible adapter (*3)
*1: SPECpower® is a registered trademark of Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation.
*2: For complete details, please refer to the specifications.
*3: LR8410 Link-compatible products, Ver. 1.1 and later. The PW3335-01 is not supported.