PW3337 Power Meter – 3ch
PW3337-01 Power Meter – 3ch, built-in GP-IB
PW3337-02 Power Meter – 3ch, built-in D/A output
PW3337-03 Power Meter – 3ch, built-in GP-IB, D/A output
Hioki benchtop power meters and power analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PW3337 series measure power on the full range of electrical equipment, from single-phase devices such as battery-driven devices and household electronics to industrial use and three-phase electrical equipment over 3 input channels. The power meters provide coverage from DC to inverter frequencies with support for voltages up to 1000 V and direct-input currents of up to 65 A, and can also measure currents of up to 5000 A using an optional current sensor.
- Compatible with the SPECpower® (*1) benchmark for server power consumption.
- Measure DC, and single-phase 2-wire to 3-phase 4-wire with 3-channel input.
- For development and production of motors, inverters, power conditioners, power supplies, and other devices.
- High-precision basic accuracy of ±0.1 % (*2).
- Wide frequency bandwidth of 0.1 Hz to 100 kHz or DC.
- High-current measurement up to 65 A of direct input.
- Harmonic measurement up to the 50th order according to IEC 61000-4-7.
- High-accuracy measurement, even with a low power factor for no-load testing of transformers and motors.
- Built-in external sensor input terminals to measure up to 5000 A AC.
- Synchronize up to 8 units for multi-unit measurement.
- Create a 6-channel power meter by synchronizing two PW3337 units and using the free PC application.
*1: SPECpower® is a registered trademark of Standard Performance Evaluation Corporation.
*2: For complete details, please refer to the specifications.