PW6001-01 Power Analyzer – 1ch
PW6001-02 Power Analyzer – 2ch
PW6001-03 Power Analyzer – 3ch
PW6001-04 Power Analyzer – 4ch
PW6001-05 Power Analyzer – 5ch
PW6001-06 Power Analyzer – 6ch
PW6001-11 Power Analyzer – 1ch, motor analysis, D/A output
PW6001-12 Power Analyzer – 2ch, motor analysis, D/A output
PW6001-13 Power Analyzer – 3ch, motor analysis, D/A output
PW6001-14 Power Analyzer – 4ch, motor analysis, D/A output
PW6001-15 Power Analyzer – 5ch, motor analysis, D/A output
PW6001-16 Power Analyzer – 6ch, motor analysis, D/A output
Hioki benchtop power meters and power analyzers are best in class power measuring instruments for measuring single to three-phase lines with a high degree of precision and accuracy. The PW6001 is Hioki’s flagship power analyzer, featuring high accuracy, wide band, and high stability for measuring electrical power from DC to inverter frequencies, providing maximum of 12 channels (*1) to support single- and three-phase inverter motor system measurements and next generation devices such as silicon-carbide (SiC) inverters.
- Exclusive current sensor phase shift function lets you maintain accuracy even in high frequency, low power factor applications.
- Basic accuracy of ±0.02% (*2) for power measurement.
- High noise resistance and stability (80 dB/100 kHz CMRR, ±0.01%/°C temperature characteristics).
- Accurate measurement even when the load is characterized by large fluctuations; TrueHD 18-bit resolution.
- 10 ms data refresh while maintaining maximum accuracy (*3).
- DC accuracy of ±0.07%, which is key for stable, accurate efficiency measurement.
- Wide frequency bandwidth of DC, or 0.1 Hz to 2 MHz.
- Achieve true frequency analysis with high-speed 5MS/s sampling (18 bit).
- Synchronize 2 units for up to 12 channels (*4) in real time.
- Special triggers to enable waveform analysis and motor analysis without the need for an oscilloscope.
- Wideband harmonic analysis up to the 100th order with a 1.5 MHz band.
- Send measured values to Hioki data loggers using a Bluetooth® wireless technology compatible adapter (LR8410 Link-compatible products), Ver. 2.0 and later.
*1: When synchronizing two 6-channel models connected via optical link.
*2: PW6001 accuracy only. Instrument delivers accuracy of ±0.07% even after the current sensor accuracy has been added.
*3: Using a specially designed IC to make all measurements independently while performing simultaneous calculations.
*4: Two 6-channel models can be connected with an optical connection cable