RM3545 – Resistance Meter
Hioki DC resistance meters measure a broad range of resistance values at a high level of precision. The RM3545 is super-high-precision, multichannel-capable resistance meters that meet applications in advanced research and production for testing winding resistance of motors and transformers; contact resistance of power relays, switches, and connectors; and resistance of signal relays and magnetic parts.
- 0.006% basic accuracy, 0.01 _? max. resolution, 1A max. testing current
- Measure from 0.00 _? (testing current 1 A) to 1200 M?
- Multiplexer Unit Z3003 (option) provides 20-channels of 4-terminal measurements for a complete assessment of multi-point signals (RM3545-02 only)
- Low-power resistance measurement with an open voltage not exceeding 20 mV
- High-speed, comprehensive productivity support delivers decisions in as little as 2.0 ms from start to finish