SM9001 – Power Source Unit (for the SM-8200 series, SM7110, SM7120, SM7420)
SM9002 – Verification Fixture (for SM-9001)
• When used with the SM-8200 series, measurement can take full advantage of the instrument’s voltage and resistance ranges.
Hioki Super Megohmmeters are high insulation resistance meters designed to measure the electrical resistance of insulation materials with high insulating properties. The Hioki SM9001 is an optional electrode device to pair with the DSM-8104 or SM-8220 to meet applications ranging from evaluation of electrostatic countermeasures to high-resistance measurement in materials development and other fields.
- Electrodes compliant with the JIS C 2170 and IEC 61340-2-3 standards
- Measurement voltage up to 1,000 V, and measurement resistance up to 10^13 Ω.
- Surface and volume resistance of sheets and films can be measured just as they are without the need to cut samples.
- Measure the surface resistance of anti-static flooring and molded products.