SS7012 – DC Signal Source
** Use of the AC Adapter and /or rechargeable batteries and dedicated charger is recommended.
The Hioki SS7012 is a compact DC signal source and calibrator that is used to perform maintenance or loop tests of instrumentation systems and can be operated from a computer via a USB cable. It can also be used to calibrate thermometers and measure DC voltage and DC current.
- Improve stability and reduce calibration costs compared with the previous HIOKI model.
- For instrumentation systems (4 – 20 mA) and loop testing.
- Check temperature control equipment and electric distribution.
- 8 types of thermocouples to test thermoelectric power generation.
- Ideal for electrical device evaluating and routine maintenance of production equipment such as calibrators.
- Use the max. 25 mA DC sink as an electric load.