RM2610 – Electrode Resistance Measurement System
The RGB LASER METER TM6102 evaluates the white balance of displays that use lasers by measuring centroid wavelength and optical power, which are key characteristics in the evaluation of laser light sources, using the proprietary Discrete Centroid Wavelength Method, a new technique for directly measuring the centroid wavelength and optical power of laser light sources. Applications include processes designed to adjust and inspect RGB lasers used in automotive head-up displays and head-mounted displays by measuring radiant illumination, centroid wavelength, illuminance, and chromaticity.
- Proprietary Discrete Centroid Wavelength Method for laser photometry
- Cut adjustment time in half with white balance navigation
- Measure up to 9 points on 12-inch* screen simultaneously
- Modulated light function for displays with a wide color gamut
- Low incidence angle dependence in chromaticity